How To Purchase a REMOTE EXPERT Software License:
How To Request a Trial REMOTE EXPERT Software License:
Purchased Software License Policy:
• Remote Expert licenses are perpetual. Rapid licenses are yearly,
• DroneMapper will correct, if possible, any issues with the operation of these versions that are reported to us,
• Besides maintenance, DroneMapper will strive to improve the functionality of the applications through time at no cost to you. When significant improvements or functionality have been incorporated, new versions of the applications may be released. You can choose whether these will be beneficial to your needs and pay any additional fees associated for that update/upgrade version.
• If you have specialized needs that are not supported, we are interested in hearing from you and please feel free to contact us to discuss.
End-User License Agreement for DroneMapper RAPID, DroneMapper REMOTE EXPERT
This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the mentioned author (DroneMapper.com) of this Software for the software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”).
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bounded by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
a) DroneMapper RAPID and REMOTE EXPERT (Licensed Versions), are being distributed as licensed SOFTWARE PRODUCT for personal, commercial use, military, non-profit organizational and educational purposes. It may be included with CD-ROM/DVD-ROM distributions. You are NOT allowed to make a charge for distributing this Software (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product, or as part of a compilation or anthology.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights: You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the RAPID SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may install and use one REMOTE and REMOTE EXPERT SOFTWARE PRODUCT per license granted.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering and Decompilation: Disassembly and change (addition, deletion or modification) of the resources in the compiled SOFTWARE PRODUCTS is not allowed. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Update and Maintenance
All SOFTWARE PRODUCTS may be updated in the future to correct operational issues and/or provide enhanced features or functionality. DroneMapper will advise license grantees the nature of the update and any associated terms for the revision.
Separation of Components.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
Without prejudice to any other rights, the Author of this Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, clipart, libraries, and examples incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by the Author of this Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
The Author of this Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall the author of this Software be liable for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of this Software is aware of the possibility of such damages and known defects.
Marked as spam