Thanks, DroneMapper Team
February 10th, 2021 - v1.9.2 20210210
- Customer suggested feature: change resolution of RGB orthomosaic preview. Default setting is 8x native GSD with new settings options for 4x GSD and 2x GSD. Allows rapid production of RGB preview orthomosaic in the field supporting disaster mapping and emergency operations.
January 22nd, 2021 - v1.9.1 20210122
- Remove twitter icon/link from UI
- Remove license clean exe (false flag as malware by anti-virus)
- Bitcoin, Eth and other crypto payments accepted via coinbase.com
- Enhance GPU tie point generator, performance optimizations
- New tie point reduction algorithm. Useful for large datasets, imagery with large feature counts, or when using Brisk/Akaze/Multi-Scale TP. Algorithm filters and selects the best tie points based on score, limits tie points to a reasonable count per image pair. Speeds up large dataset processing.
- Initial CUDA based tie-point detector and feature matching. Requires a NVIDIA GPU and driver >= 418.39 (beta), utilizes CPU and GPU CUDA cores.
CUDA SDK: 10.1 (10.1.105) DRIVER >= 418.39 NVIDIA CUDA: Ver 10.1 - CUFFT CUBLAS NVIDIA GPU Archs: 30 35 37 50 52 60 61 70 75
- Fix for GCP processing in Stereo/Per Image Matching mode
- UI and about dialog updates
- Update to latest exiftool v12.06