DroneMapper is very pleased to announce that it has been selected as one of the ten finalists for the Hyperspace Challenge 2018 - Data Analytics competition.
Please see the following link for more details on the ten companies selected to participate:
The goal of the challenge is to connect start-up companies with cutting edge technologies and defense users in order to address and solve some of the warfighter's pressing problems. Problem statements included:
- Remote estimation of forest density for mobility analysis,
- Automated electrical utility change detection,
- On-demand geo-spatial data for Target Audience Analysis,
- Remote assessment of infrastructure conditions,
- Rotorcraft automated identification of terrain and obstacles in visually degraded environments.
The very best from the DroneMapper team!