Last updated: March 12th, 2012
DroneMapper, LLC. (“DroneMapper”) welcomes you to our family of websites (“the DroneMapper Sites”). The DroneMapper Sites are a collection of web services and SaaS offerings comprising of discussion forums, ecommerce, imagery processing, blogs, data portals, document and information sharing, tools, downloadable data, and updates hosted by DroneMapper.
Some features of the DroneMapper Sites require you to open an account. If you wish to use these features you must provide current, accurate, and complete information about yourself during the account registration process. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your DroneMapper Sites password and account, and assume all liabilities and responsibilities for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify DroneMapper immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. DroneMapper will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without you knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by DroneMapper or another party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder. DroneMapper reserves the right to refuse access to the DroneMapper Sites to anyone, at any time, without notice, and for any reason. See the Privacy Statement for DroneMapper policies on collection and use of your information.
You must abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not use DroneMapper as a surveillance tool.
- Do not use DroneMapper to build maps, dems or tiles of sensitive areas. (ie, US borders, Israel, restricted countries)
- Data is housed in the United States via Amazon Web Services
- Free processing of your imagery grants us rights to the final product. (i.e. we can post it on our examples page, marketing, etc)
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the DroneMapper Sites, other accounts, or computer systems through hacking or any other means. Do not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the DroneMapper Sites.
- Do not post, publish, or distribute any infringing, defamatory, obscene or other unlawful material or information on the DroneMapper Sites.
- Free processing results are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Free processing results available for non-commercial use only
- Treat others in the community as you would expect them to treat you. Do not engage in personal attacks or any type of “flaming” of other users. Do not “troll”, i.e. post topics or opinions that are offensive, controversial or divisive designed to provoke a negative response.
- Do not use offensive language. If you have doubts about whether a particular statement might be offensive then do not post it.
- Don't be stupid.
- Do not contribute, or otherwise make available, content that contains documents, images, photographs, software, data, or other material protected by intellectual property law (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights or have received the necessary consent to do the same.
- Do not use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the DroneMapper Sites that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Do not contribute or upload any files that contain viruses, spyware, rootkits, Trojan horses, worms, malware, or other destructive features.
- Do not use the DroneMapper Sites to spam other users, including sending identical and irrelevant submissions to many different forums, discussion groups, or mailing lists.
- Do not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Do not create a false identity or impersonate any other person on the DroneMapper Sites, including DroneMapper employees or agents.
- Do not misrepresent the source of anything you contribute.
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in the DroneMapper Sites, including anything you contribute.
- Do not rely on the DroneMapper Sites for the safe storage of any materials such as documents, data, photos, and software. The DroneMapper Sites are not designed as the primary place to store these materials and DroneMapper is not responsible for the deletion, alterations, or loss of these materials. Keep a copy of any materials that you contribute to the DroneMapper Sites.
- Free processing results are removed from the system at bi-monthly intervals. We do not store free processing results for long periods of time.
- Some users may post content which includes Internet website links. DroneMapper is not responsible for the content on the websites associated with these links. Similarly, some users may post pointers to web data sources on the DroneMapper portal site. DroneMapper is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the web data sources associated with these pointers.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on information or advice you receive while online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through the DroneMapper Sites. The decision to share information, use information, or conduct transactions with anyone is your own; therefore conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
Contributions Ownership, Rights and Liabilities
By uploading Contributions to the DroneMapper Sites, you warrant that you are not uploading viruses, spyware, rootkits, worms, malware, or other malicious, illegal or unlawful code which could interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware.
All contributions available for download and/or use are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, without any warranty of any kind and you assume all risks associated with the Contributions you use, access, or download. DroneMapper expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights. In no event will DroneMapper be liable for any direct or indirect damages for any claims arising out of your download and/or use of such Contributions.
THE DRONEMAPPER SITES AND ALL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. DRONEMAPPER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DRONEMAPPER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE DRONEMAPPER SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THE DRONEMAPPER SITES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE DRONEMAPPER SITES OR ANY CONTRIBUTION WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR RELIABLE; OR THE QUALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE OR CONTRIBUTION OBTAINED THROUGH THE DRONEMAPPER SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. THE INFORMATION FOUND ON THE DRONEMAPPER SITES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ANY CONTRIBUTIONS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE DRONEMAPPER SITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. DRONEMAPPER SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR INACCURATE COMPUTATIONS THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE DRONEMAPPER SITES, DOWNLOAD, OR USE OF CONTRIBUTIONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL DRONEMAPPER OR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE DRONEMAPPER SITES OR CONTRIBUTIONS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT DRONEMAPPER IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DRONEMAPPER'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DRONEMAPPER SITES OR YOUR USE OF CONTRIBUTIONS REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) WILL NOT EXCEED ONE U.S. DOLLAR ($1).
If DroneMapper and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and employees should incur any liability to a third party arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold DroneMapper free and harmless from any such liability, and from all loss, claims, costs, demands, debts and causes of action in connection therewith, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
You agree that the laws of the state of Colorado, exclusive of its choice of laws rules, shall govern this Agreement, and that any disputes arising out of or related hereto shall be brought prosecuted and defended, as the case may be, in the state or federal courts located in Boulder County, Colorado. Accordingly, with respect to the DroneMapper Sites, you agree that they are passive and that they are not directed to any particular forum or citizen of any particular state and that DroneMapper is not attempting to avail itself of the benefits and privileges of doing business in any forum other than the state of Colorado. In any action arising out of or related hereto, the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys fees and costs.